Friday 16 January 2009

Things to look at

I am at about zero creativity right now after several very late nights at work. (Also, sitting at a desk for 14 hours a day is not what I would recommend for a cracked coccyx. Shocking, I know.)

I am pushing through the last bit of property law torture right now and am looking forward to tonight, when I will come home to my beloved couch and zone out for as long as possible.

In the meantime, here is a bit of Edinburgh Castle to look at.

Mons Meg, 15th century siege cannon. Not the sort of thing I would usually be excited about but it gave me a chance to do some arty photography with the frosty rock face in the foreground.
Ted in traditional posture, on the battlements


This is a 19th century cemetery for soldiers' and regimental mascot dogs.

The view to Arthur's Seat
I suspect that's it for me this week but next week I'll post some atmospheric Scottish countryside photos. Hold on to your hats!

No comments: